Blocked Drains & Toilets Cleared

Front?Page News News?Briefs Domestic?Workers Seafarers?News OFW?Journalism OFW/Migration?News OFW/News?Briefs Internet?Security Ressie?Reyes Philippine?News Mindanao?Cross Archived?News Migration?Advisors Advertise Property?News Foreclosure?News Contact Kalayaan Missing?Persons Humor World?Remit OrbitRemit I?Remit Migration?Lawyers Majestic?College Bison?UK Scandals About?Us Embassy?News Savory?Recipes 1 Dessert?Recipes 1 Events Philippine?Cuisine Press?Releases Video?News Blocked?Drains Citizen?Journalism Services Juana?Change

South London Blocked Drains

If you have a blocked drain, toilet, sink, bath or shower, phone us on 020 3441 2238

You Have A Blockage

When you get a blocked drain or toilet?it can be disgusting and inconvenient. Your drains are for?getting waste products?from your home or business premises.

When a drain system is working well you?never think about it.

When it?blocks or stops draining as normal, you are thinking about it.

We are drain unblockers.

We only operate in South London (see map across for coverage).

Most importantly, we operate a simple, and fixed rate, for drain clearance.


Services Offered

Blocked drains
Blocked pipes
Blocked toilets
Blocked sinks
Blocked downpipes
Drain cleaning
Drain rodding

Area Of Coverage

Click map to enlarge

Simple & Economic Pricing

?50 for the first hour

Then ?25 per half hour for a maximum of 1 additional hour

If we take longer than 2 hours to clear the blockage, you will never be charged more than ?100***See FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions

Where do you operate?

Balham, Battersea, Bell Green, Bermondsey, Brixton, Brockley,?Camberwell, Catford, Clapham, Crystal Palace, Dulwich,?Forest Hill, Gipsy?Hill,?Herne Hill, Hither Green, Ladywell, Lewisham, Norwood, Nunhead, Peckham, Penge, Stockwell, Streatham, Sydenham, Tooting, Vauxhall.

What services do you offer?

Drain, toilet, sink, bath & shower clearance and unblocking only. We do not repair pipes/sewers etc.


How do I tell if a drain is blocked?

If your drain is blocked you will usually know because your waste will stop going away when you flush the toilet, or drains, gullies or manholes?outside will overflow. There will also probably be a smell.

Why will drains block?

Sinks, baths and shower trays will either not empty or will take an excessive time in emptying.

Drains may block because they are in a bad?physical condition and normal contents are not being cleared.

They may be in?good condition but have been abused by flushing away disposable nappies, baby wipes or sanitary towels?or other items such as plastic bags and toilet rolls?that should?not be put into the sewerage system.

Excessive disposal of cooking fats and oils, along with other domestic products and?building materials such as plaster, can cause blockage of the pipework.

Tree roots entering a broken drain?are a common?problem (normally in buildings over 40 years and with trees near a property).

What are the legal responsibilities regarding drains and sewers?

From October 1, 2011, the Government has introduced a new legislation which sees water companies in England and Wales take over responsibility for many sewer and drain pipes which are currently under private ownership.

Why was change needed?

The Government believed the old rules of ownership placed an unfair level of responsibility on customers. For example, many homes and businesses had previously been responsible for pipes which ran underneath pavements and highways close to their properties. If something went wrong with these pipes, it involved complex and costly work to put things right! The new legislation is designed to remove this type of responsibility from customers, and give it to water companies instead.

What are the new responsibilities?from October 1?

From October 1, you will be responsible only for the drainage pipe which serves your own property, whilst it is within the boundary of your property. Sewer pipes which are shared by more than one property, or run beyond your property boundary will become the responsibility of the statutory authority.?

What will not change?

As well as the private drains solely serving your home or business within the boundary of the property. Existing surface water sewers that drain directly to watercourses (for this to apply, it would mean the surface water from a property does not drain into the public sewer) Privately owned sewage treatment works and pipes connected to them Privately owned septic thanks and cesspits

ipes on your property.

Will I see a reduction in my buildings insurance premium? If you currently have insurance for your wastewater pipes you will need to contact your provider to understand the impact these changes will have on your policy.

If I have a sewer blockage after October 1, who do I call?

If the blockage turns out to be on your drainage pipe (which serves just your property and is within your property boundary) it will still be down to you to fix it, by calling in a private firm. If, however, the blockage is on a pipe you share with a neighbour, or is beyond your property boundary, in most cases, the statutory authority will fix it.?


The laws on sewers and drains has changed as of 1 October 2011

Essentially, pipework outside the privacy of a property is now the responsibility of the local water authority, where before all pipework from the property up to the point it connected with the water authority's main sewer was still the responsibility of the householder/occupant/property owner.

The following YouTube video produced by Northumberland Water gives a simple explanation in detail.?

There is no connection between South London Blocked?Drains and Northumberland Water; the use of the video is purely for explanatory purposes